If you have created your Hotmail email account , with a number that you no longer have, it is the right time to associate a new phone number , therefore, below, we will teach you everything you need to know to make this change.
How to change or associate a new phone number in Outlook (Hotmail)?
In order to modify the phone number in Hotmail, the first thing you will have to do is follow the following steps that we will teach you below.
- We access our account in Outlook .
- We go on to locate where our profile is.
- We click on the edit profile option .
- Later, in the upper part we look for and click where it indicates: contact information .
If you have followed all the steps correctly, the next thing you should do is :
- You will see an option that tells you ” Add a new phone number “ and then you will have to click on edit and place the new number to change.
- Next, mark the option with which you want to be sent a confirmation code.
- Once you enter the confirmation code that has arrived, you will have correctly configured the change of phone number for your Hotmail account.
The last thing that remains is the option to delete the previous number, it is enough to click on the trash can icon next to it and that’s it.